“And then I heard the angel say, ‘She’s with you every day.’” – Author Unknown
Friend, you are here due to the passing of a loved one, friend, family, parent, sister, child, brother, uncle… We all grieve in different ways, choose different ways to pay final respects to a life, to say goodbye. We all have different beliefs, and traditions and ways we want to remember.
A celebration of life memorial service is different for every family.
Typically, a celebration of life is held after the burial or cremation of a loved one. It normally occurs a few days after the person passes, up to several weeks, or even months later. Some people choose to have a celebration of life on the anniversary of the death of the deceased.
While more traditional funeral services are held in a church, or funeral home, a Celebration of Life is often in the home of a family member, a favorite spot of the loved one, or other venue that can accommodate the space and amenities needed for the celebration.
While Stone Ridge Event Center is not funeral home, nor meant to replace one, we host celebrations for all of life’s milestones, including Celebration of Life Memorial Services, as perhaps the greatest two milestones of any life are the beginning and the end.
Stone Ridge Memorial Service Offerings:
First, choose indoor or outdoor, or both:
- Indoor Room Rental up to 120 people: $500.00 up to 4 hours Start your rental time when you move in to begin setup and end at move out with cleanup complete. Additional Hours: $75.00/hour
- Outdoor Garden Rental up to 250 people: $700.00 up to 4 hours Start your rental time when you move in to begin setup and end at move out with cleanup complete. Additional Hours: $100.00/hour. Weather permitting.
- Indoor Room Rental up to 120 people & Outdoor Garden Rental up to 250 people: $1200.00 up to 5 hours Start your rental time when you move in to begin setup and end at move out with cleanup complete. Additional Hours: $100.00/hour. Weather permitting.
Indoor & Outdoor Rental includes: setup of tables & chairs, white or ivory linens, round diner tables & rectangle tables for food, deserts, drinks, guest book etc.
Next Choose Your Add-Ons:
- Basic Event Coordinator $200.00: Includes one 1 hour planning meeting to consult with family for the events of the day, timeline, setup. Day of coordination to ensure ceremony runs smoothly from start to finish. Coordinator will take care of all the details (AV equipment, guest book signing, handing out programs, directing, etc.)
- Celebrant $300.00: Rev. Stacey K. Miles is a non-denominational ordained minister, who will deliver a 20-30 minute memorial presentation based on information gathered during a meeting with the immediate family. Will provide an opportunity for guests to share a special memory. All religions & beliefs respected.
- Hosted Bar Service $25.00/hr per 100 people in attendance: Renter provides all alcohol, cups, ice, etc. and it is served by one of our licensed servers at our bar. $20.00/hr each additional $100.00 people in attendance. May serve beer, wine, and up to 2 hard alcohol drink options.
- Non-Hosted Beer Bar Service $15.00/hr: We will provide up to 3 beer options (beer, hard ciders, etc) sold to guests per beverage.
- Coffee, iced water, iced tea service: $75.00 per each 60 persons in attendance. Includes paper cups, napkins stirrers, creamers, sugars, etc.
- A/V Equipment $100.00: We will provide projector, 80″ screen or 50″ flat screen TV for slideshow. Renter must provide own computer, with own slide show, or we can create one, see next.
- Slide Show Creation $150.00: Provide a digital file of photographs, and we will create a loving memorial video. You will not need to provide a computer. Don’t have a digital file? We can scan up to 100 pictures @ $1.00 per photo.
- Silk Flower Table Centerpiece Rental: Why pay hundreds and hundreds of dollars for centerpieces that will only be discarded? We have beautiful silk table centerpieces in neutral colors (whites, cremes, soft pinks). $10.00 per table.
- Memorial Wreath Rental: We have one large memorial wreath with beautiful silk flowers in neutral colors, with stand, available for rent. $75.00
- Podium $25.00: Speaker podium, 1 available.
For more information about our memorial services, please contact our Memorial Event Specialist, Stacey Miles at email@example.com or 509-948-6974